Hey, guys, Now I’m back again and this is the third article on AWS in the last two articles I’ll show you how you can create account of AWS and next I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on it and now it’s time to show you guys how you can link your existing domain with AWS account so let’s get started let me show you how you can do that.
How to Link Your domain with AWS
Are guys, let’s get started and let me show you guys how you can link your domain name with Amazon AWS.
Steps To Follow:-
- So guys if you don’t have Amazon AWS account you can create one just watch my previous article and the next you need to install WordPress in AWS. Now it’s time to link your domain name with AWS let me login a really quick in AWS. so, guys, you can see I’ve successfully logged in into Amazon AWS. now let’s go to ec2 under the computer column now click on instances so guys in the previous article. we created this instance.
- And now we need to select this bar and roll to the side let’s copy this The IP address you need to copy this select the IP ctrl+C to copy it. Now let’s face this IP into notepad next thing we need to do is go to this services drop-down button and then we need to look for route 53 scroll down.
- And under the networking and content delivery, you can see route 53 let’s open up this in a new tab. so guys in here we need to create a hosted zone, that will manage our DNS records to create a host zone. we need to click on get started now under the DNS management now click on create hosted zone.
- So guys and now here we need to type our domain name our existing domain name, for example, I have domain name hostsBella.com, leave the comment box blank and the type should be the public hosted zone and then click the Create button all right now we need to create a few records. let’s click on create a record set the first record we need to create is RECORD, we need to leave the name is blank and we need to type the value over here this IP address this external IP address paste this external IP and everything should be the same as mine then click on create.
- And now let’s create one more RECORD click on create a recordset, now we’re gone create C record under the name box. let’s just type hostsBella.com in my case, I have domain with GoDaddy and I am inside my products and then I’m gone to click on DNS and scroll down and click on changes under the name server and select the custom and here we’re gone paste these name records.
- we’re gone copy and paste these for name records into our GoDaddy name server let’s add two more and the last one however if you have a domain from different domain registrar the process will be the same just change the name server under your DNS records once you did that click Save Changes.
- Maybe we need to delete this dot in the end. Now try to save this alright now we change the name server it may take up to 10 to 15 minutes in order to work these name server.
- Now let’s try to open our website hostsBella.com let’s see alright in my case it took a few seconds to connect with AWS some time it takes time.
- When we change the name server ok now let’s try to login into WordPress dashboard hostsBella.com/wp-admin and Username would be the user and password gone be your instance password so where you gone find your password let me show you let’s go to ec2 under the compute column services and ec2 and then click on instances and then select your instance and right click go to instance settings then click on get system log scroll down towards the bottom and you can see your bitNami application password right here copy this and paste right here and click on login.
- I guess as you can see now we have successfully logged in into our WordPress dashboard.
That’s the end of this article guys I hope you enjoy this article if you have any question regarding this article please ask me in the comment section below if you haven’t checked my previous articles you can check out right here on the screen.
SEE THIS: How to Install WordPress in AWS