How to Create an AWS account
I’ll show you how to create an account of AWS next. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on AWS further, I’ll show you how you can link your existing domain with AWS account, so that’s in this article of the article we will choose a free AWS account which still cost you two Indian rupees. so let’s make sure you have international Card Visa or MasterCard and moreover.
Steps to Follow:-
- Go to google.comand perform a Google search for AWS Amazon and open up this website alright now in this page click on sign up and now you can see this is a sign up form enter your email ,your password, your AWS account name, And then click continue, nowhere type your full name, your company name, your phone number, select your country and type address type, your city and state, you’re postal code scroll down.
- And check this box and one more thing you can choose a professional or personal account in my case I’m choosing a professional account you can choose personal if you like once you fill all these details scroll down at the very bottom and click on create an account.
- Next, you need to type your credit card or debit card number, over here and they will charge only two rupees to Indian rupees, so make sure guys you have international Card Visa or MasterCard after filling your billing information scroll down at the very bottom.
- Now, you can see they ask you to type your pan card if you have otherwise you can select no if you don’t have a pan card then click on a skill or submit.
- Now, you have to pay two rupees now we need to verify the phone number type your number and then type this capture then click on call me, now this is an automated call for Amazon Web Services using the touchpad on your phone please enter the four-digit pin number that was displayed on your screen, we have successfully verified routine things returned to Amazon Web Services to complete your registration.
- Thank you for your interest in Amazon Web Services goodbye. alright now you can see this message right here your identity has been verified successfully now you can press continue now you need to select the plan, so we like to go with a basic plan which is free. and I’ll select the free plan you can select well per plan or business plan if you like so guys now you can see we successfully created our AWS account.
- Now, let’s just log in click here sign into console nowhere you need to type your email, click Next type your password, click on sign in.
- Alright, guys now you can see we are inside the Amazon management console and here you can access the Amazon web services. you can expand them all services and now you can see all the web services so in the next Article.